Raising the heap in Croquet

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Tue Jun 7 16:21:37 UTC 2005

One of the latest add-ons for Croquet involves a huge 3D model of a
church or something....

Attempting to load that model causes Croquet to crash with an OOM error
-- I was hoping the thread earlier today would have an answer...

My two questions are:

1. what's the voodoo to increase heap limits?

2. Why isn't this in the prefferances menu? (Maybe it is in newer
versions..)

----
I've had it with Linux. From now untill I get broadband, I'm going to
be using BeOS. Linux can't hold a dialup connection for two seconds. =(