Where to start the build process when changin C-Sources from a plugin

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 10 17:47:24 UTC 2005

Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when writing (well, trying with no success yet) to write a plugin and
> I change my C-Source code, is it sufficient to restart the build
> process if I don't change the interface of the C written functions?
>
> In other words: Does VMMaker scan my C-Sources to generate additional
> files for the build command?
No. VMMaker doesn't do anything with the hand written C/H/etc files except
except copy some of them from platforms/{platformname}/misc - mostly resource
files etc. If you edit a handwritten C/H file it is up to your makefile/build
machinery to work it out.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem! = Oh! More! Go on! Yes!