iSqueak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jun 12 11:21:58 UTC 2005

My point was that this should be important to know where is the home
place
Because when you have multiple streams people can work on different
ones.
But else this is ok for me, you are the boss there.

PS: my experience with store influenced this perception (but this is
a real mess
having the same code having different version names in different
repositories)