Squeakers at Visual Languages workshop?

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:21:33 UTC 2005

Hi. It is a tool that uses comic strips to program the behaviour of
graphical objects. Here is a page with more information:
http://www.ida.liu.se/~mikki/comics/

The VLC05 paper:
http://www.ida.liu.se/~mikki/comics/VLC05-050331.pdf

There is also some information about the ESUG presentation
at the ESUG-website:
http://www.esug.org
(The site is down at the moment, however. Anyone knows when
it will be up again?)

Best, Micke