[FIX] Mantis Bug 0001316 - ObjectTool In category 3D, Explore 3D is duplicated

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Jun 14 19:22:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

The attached changeset fixes Mantis Bug 0001316 by excluding
B3DTutorialScenePresenterMorph
from the Objects tool thumbnails for 3D.

Bug Reason: B3DTutorialScenePresenterMorph had the same parts bin
description like B3DSceneExplorerMorph. I could have easily changed the
parts bin description of
B3DTutorialScenePresenterMorph but since the morphs layout is broken and I
dont
know if it still usable the changeset removes it from the parts bin. We may
later add it again
when it is fixed.

Note that postscript of the changeset contains code to rebuild the thumbnail
cache.

Bye
Torsten