Smalltalk Solutions

Jason Jones jsj at ksc.com
Wed Jun 15 14:20:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

It's hard to believe but Smalltalk Solutions
<http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/index.htm>  is right around the corner.
If you have not heard, Smalltalk Solutions is the premier forum for bringing
together Smalltalk users, developers, and enthusiasts. This year's
conference will take place June 27-29 in fun-filled Orlando.

For a schedule of all the exciting talks and tutorials, visit the schedule
of events page here. <http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/schedule2005.htm>

Our hotel for the conference is the Wyndham Orlando resort, a tropical
paradise in the heart of the world's most popular vacation destination. The
Wyndham  is located on bustling International Drive. Florida's most
thrilling theme parks -

*  Walt Disney WorldR
*  Universal StudiosR Florida
*  Sea WorldR Adventure Park

Come for the show and a vacation. Bring the whole family for some Florida
theme park fun.  Discount tickets for area attractions can be found here
<http://www.orlandomeetinginfo.com/smalltalksolutions/> .

If you are getting in town early and feel like having some fun at Disney or
Universal, you ought to drop Jim Robertson a line here
<http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=329620
4487> .  He is planning to get a group together to go visit the theme parks.

I want to also thank our sponsors for this year's show.

*  Cincom Smalltalk
*  GemStone
*  Knowledge Systems Corporation
*  IBM
*  Instantiations
*  HCL Technologies
*  Synchrony Systems
*  CSC
*  Precision

More information on the sponsors can be found here
<http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/exhibitors2005.htm> .

Don't miss out on all of the fun.  You can still register online until June
23.  After that, you will have to register in person.

See you all in Orlando!

--
Jason Jones
Knowledge Systems Corporation