[TEAM] ToolBuilder Update

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Jun 18 04:28:14 UTC 2005

 > thoughts?

Yes. There is only one way in which this makes sense: Remove the Morphic
and MVC code from the tools substituting it with the appropriate
ToolBuilder versions. It is pointless to no end to leave the Morphic
code in there and to optionally test for ToolBuilder existence - after
all if the point is to make the tools interface agnostic why keep
Morphic hardcoded?

Also, the ToolBuilder-Specs package needs to be dissolved in the
process. It was never my intention to have it as a separate package (it
makes no sense whatsoever); it was merely the need to put this code
somewhere and not having access to
whatever-the-process-for-getting-stuff-into-the-image is.

By the end of the day this means making all of the tools depend on
ToolBuilder - but hey, that was the idea, wasn't it? ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas