[TEAM] ToolBuilder Update

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 18 07:47:10 UTC 2005

Hi brian

to help you getting your work in 3.9 as soon as it is ok for you, I
would like to know
on which version you are working. We started to clean the 3.9 stream
and restarted
from 3.8 final but I do not really know the current status. So if you
want to prepare
some changes please take 3.8, change the version and do an upload
changes.
Then you should get access to the stream and publish all your changes
there.

Stef