Fixing the look of squeak in 3.9.

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sun Jun 19 08:10:41 UTC 2005

Colors are mysterious things, they appear differently on different
equipment, and people's eyes react differently to the same colors. I make a
beautiful and instructive PowerPoint slide, but it looks completely
different when projected for an audience.

May I suggest that colors should be used sparingly and that it could be a
good idea to limit its use to the "Browser safe" colors: "The Browser-Safe
Palette only contains 216 colors out of a possible 256. That is because the
remaining 40 colors vary on Macs and PCs. By eliminating the 40 variable
colors, this palette is optimized for cross-platform use."

More at  (http://www.lynda.com/hex.html

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway