Why doesn't Morph's drawOn get called when Main Squeak window unminimized.

Himanshu Garg himanshu.garg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:52:26 UTC 2005

Hello,

      I have subclassed Morph and overridden its drawOn. I found that
it doesn't get called when the main Squeak window is maximized after
minimization or when it becomes visible after an overlapping window
moves away.

      What is the function that I must override so that redrawing
takes place even on unminimization or movement of overlapping window.

      I am drawing text using an external dll with FFI which directly
draws in the Squeak window. Any suggestions/pointers would be a great
help. It isn't necessary that I use Morphic if it is not possible with
it.

Thank You,
Himanshu.

--