Assigning .image to Squeak

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jun 21 20:43:21 UTC 2005

Jimmie -

Forget the .image association for deployment. Read up on the .ini file
settings at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3274 and *especially* the
last part about "ImageFile". Using this, you can simply tell people to
double-click on whatever.exe and it is going to run whatever you tell it
to run.

Cheers,
   - Andreas