Fixing the look of squeak in 3.9.

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:28:38 UTC 2005

Hi Romain,

I've incorporated your latest suggestions to fix some of the buttons on
common windows. The latest LookEnhancements (v16) is on
http://squeak.saltypickle.com. I agree that many more overrides are
apparently necessary to modify the look across the system. This is where in
the interest of good style it will require more and more energy to update
that last pixel to be consistent across all Morphs in the system, and
eventually the payoff will be limited, but these updates look simple enough.
For now, I'll keep taking more enhancements from the community and apply
them to the look.

For the record, getting an MCZ will make my life easier in the future
instead of change sets. Thanks again for the updates -- they look good with
square buttons.

Regards,

John