SqueakSource Suggestion

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Jun 24 15:44:29 UTC 2005

Thanks Bert,

I've integrated the changes for the static URL to the projects and
updated the server.

For example, the project page of Seaside can be accessed with http://
www.squeaksource.com/Seaside.html now
Note, the path is derived from the unique name of the project (the
one you use in MC and not the title of the project!).

Cheers,
Adrian

squeaksource.com/ToolBuilder.html