Beware, squeak.org repointed!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Jun 27 07:52:24 UTC 2005

Hi people!

Sorry, I have been offline over the weekend and I just hoped this would
resolve itself - but apparently it didn't.

Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that zoneedit didn't publish the records. The root servers
> point to ns8/ns13.zoneedit.com, but these disclaim any knowledge about
> the domain...

Mmm, and I can't figure out why.

> BTW: we *have* nameservers running. Why are we relying on an external source?

Well, I just wanted it done. I can redo it and point at... what? Cees,
can you give me the names and I will repoint it there?
(box1.squeakfoundation.org simply?)

regards, Göran