[Q] How to reduce image size

Norberto Manzanos nmanzanos at sion.com
Mon Jun 27 20:34:23 UTC 2005

Hi.
When I was trying to install a package, Squeak raises an error I've never
seen. "You have reached the size limit of the changes file.You must take
action now to reduce it.Close this error.  Do not attempt to proceed "
My changes file is 33Mb size.  I don't know how this happened. I have had
much more heavy images files in older version, mut the changes file had
never grown so much.
I searched in the web but I didn't find anything about that.
Would you help me with this problem?
Could I simply change in method  CompiledMethod>>chechToAdd: at:   the
variable filesizeLimite without expecting unusual behaviour?

Thanks in advance.