[ANN] Alternate PostgreSQL interface update

marcelo Cortez jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 28 16:42:51 UTC 2005

hi all

 the class PSQLConfiguration method initialize
 fail default is wrong
  The initialize
    "Initial configuration of PostgreSQL Connector.

        Example: (Smalltalk/X)
        WhichSystem := #smalltalkx.

        Example: (Squeak)
        WhichSystem := #squeak. " uncomment this.

    WhichSystem := #smalltalkx. "Here !!!! fault point
to smalltalkx.!!! "

 best regards
  MDC