Added http://ftp.squeak.org

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jun 29 22:58:19 UTC 2005

This is probably better anyways - first, HTTP typically goes through
firewalls (FTP often doesn't, such as where I am right now) and second
you're sparing people immense griefs if they happen to use an inferior
browser (e.g., IE) which depending on your FTP server often just chokes
and gives weird error messages. So I think we should use the HTTP
download as the "primary" location and for people who ... well I don't
know why but hey ... for people who for some reason want to use ftp they
can still use ftp.

Cheers,
    - Andreas