Making Squeak look like Windows

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Thu Jun 30 17:10:52 UTC 2005

Here's a few small things will make squeak feel much nicer to a windows
user.

uncheck Preferences > scrolling > scroolBarsNarrow, gives you fatter
windows style scroll bars.

check Preferences > general > duplicateControlAndAltKeys, fixes your
cut, copy, paste keys.

Load package from squeakMap Win32 native Fonts, huge improvement.

Load package named LookEnhancements from http://squeak.saltypickle.com/,
it'll make the windows look and feel better.

World menu, appearance, window colors, just click white, get's rid of
all the goofy colors and makes everything look more like windows, grey
windows with white backgrounds.