IRCe - new features

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Mar 2 07:13:10 UTC 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:50:24 -0500, Frank Caggiano
<frankcag at crystal-objects.com> wrote:

> I'm not much of an IRC user. My exposure to other clients is limited so
> I'm not sure what features others may find  useful in a client. So if
> you have any suggestions, comments or criticisms let me know.

Neither am I - I've been using IRCe since a couple of weeks because Xchat
suddenly wanted money, and I must say - thank you! Modulo one or two
quirks (probably more due to Morphic? Long lines often run 'under' the
users panel before being split), I'm quite happy with it.

I need to look at IRCe one of these days and check whether I can put my
p2p stuff below it ;)