Problem with running Squeak 3.7 as service on Win XP

Giovanni Giorgi giovanni.giorgi at siforge.org
Wed Mar 2 16:52:36 UTC 2005

See how to write a registry snip to install the service
You need to look at the msn knowledge base or so.
If you call squeak.exe something like myapp.exe it will load myapp.image
in the same working dir
use this to launch it without params (to simplify the service boot)

--
     Giovanni Giorgi           http://www.squeak.org
                               http://www.siforge.org