SqueakMap - "old" packages

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Thu Mar 3 00:38:34 UTC 2005

Ruben Bakker wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> As I like to make sure that eCompletion doesn't cause you the
> headache. So I like to reproduce the problem. What version of squeak
> do you use and what versions of shout and eCompletion have you loaded?
> What is the exact error you get?

I'll reproduce it tomorrow (hopefully). AFAIC, the error shows if you
have Compiler v64, the latest shout version, and the latest eCompletion
version from SqueakMap loaded. If you'll try to accept an edited method
which's variables aren't named properly (I'll have to admit that I'm to
lazy to declare temps et al) (which usually brings up a menue which asks
you if you wish to define them temp or instance based), the debugger
shows up. Additionally, the 'where' feature in the debugger doesn't work
properly, as it ignore the size of the comments, I think.

But I'm not definetely sure, that this is the right 'error causing
package chain'.

Best regards, Markus

--
http://reauktion.de/archer/