link errors on building new VM

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Sun Mar 6 17:47:34 UTC 2005

I thought might try to compile myself a new VM. So I downloaded
revision 954 from
http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/svn/squeak/trunk/platforms,  installed
VMMaker 3.8.b2B into a fresh 3.8g image, created the interpreter
stuff and compiled it. I found the following errors:

interpreter.c uses getImageName, wich is nowhere implemented. Changing
this back to using the variable imageName seems to work.

in sqUnixEvent.c are references to recordMouseEvent.reserved2,
recordKeyboardEvent.reserved3 and sqDragDropFilesEvent.reserved1.
These variables do not exist in the record structures defined in
sq.h. Removing the offending code in sqlUnixEvent.c seems to work.

Martin