[Squeak-VMdev] Re: link errors on building new VM

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Mar 6 19:57:03 UTC 2005

As always, if people grab the code hot off the press they should EXPECT it
to break. There are plenty of places to grab KNOWN TO WORK tar balls, zip
files etc. - I don't see any reason to respond to anyone's individual
complaints. You want the latest stuff? You get it. Don't complain that you
got what you wanted.

If you want stable, known-to-work configuration use the ones that are
released or wait for the next release (which will as surely come as the next
spring).

Cheers,
  - Andreas