Beginner - Plz Help!

niki ram niki_abc2002 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 6 20:11:35 UTC 2005

Hi

I am new user of squeak.I try experimenting the user interface in
squeak .ALso devloped few simulations using that.
When i was writing some few basic scripts like a ball moving forward
and hitting the playfield boundary (fence) i want that object to
delete itself without writing any script.
I wonder whether there is any option to set any "fence enabled
property" so that automatically an objects get deleted .

Plz do help me and waiting for suggestions also.

Thanks