[FIX] classCommentStamps-dew ([closed] on Mantis ID 0000927)

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:06:15 UTC 2005

Thanks for your report.  I've transferred your report to to Squeak's
Mantis database and you can followup on the issue by going to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=927 .

In the future please report new issues on Squeak's Mantis Database at
http://bugs.impara.de/

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank