Highlighting in lists (was: Re: [MC] What's happen to the save button)

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Tue Mar 8 13:11:34 UTC 2005

Am 08.03.2005 um 11:51 schrieb Avi Bryant:

>       - a package which has possibly newer versions will be bold
>       - in the version list, currently loaded versions will be
> underlined
>       - in the version list, non-ancestors of the loaded version (ie,
> candidates for merge) will be bold
> Note that the underlining and bolding doesn't seem to work on 3.8.  Do
> we still have issues with using style in PluggableLists?

Yes we do have issues. The #highlightSelector: protocol does not work
anymore.

Instead, the items of a list can be emphasized text instead of plain
strings. I've made the necessary changes in my MC branch
(http://source.impara.de/mc.html). This should also make it easier for
the tool builder UI ...

- Bert -