The Squeak MUD

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Mar 9 17:03:42 UTC 2005

Ah, I'm that SIMS author. It's incomplete, and was written as a one-off
exercise. If you want to take over the ownership of the package, just
say so.

I'm basically too busy with Slate now and will probably just work on
whatever improvements I have in mind there.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development