The Squeak MUD

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Mar 9 23:56:06 UTC 2005

Uh, yeah... I'll get to that right after I've finished writing up
Slate's first real web framework and the Slate-E hybridization.
Honestly, I have a lot of tasks  on my plate and this would just take
too much focussed attention on something I haven't studied properly in
ages.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development