Anyone have a PackageInfo-Importers

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Thu Mar 10 02:13:13 UTC 2005

Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:19:27 -0500, Yanni Chiu wrote:
> > PackageInfo-Exporters has code to export in VW
> > package format. I'm wondering if there is any
> > corresponding code to import a VW package.
>
> No, but there is a VW package for exporting in Squeak format - look
> for "FileOut30" in the goodies or the public StORE repo.

Yea, that's how I got the code into VW. I just got
help on #smalltalk to figure out how to find the
proper Settings dialog to have it spit out Squeak format.
It seems that "+Source" was the place, but I was clicking
on the "+" part to expand the tree, not realizing that
clicking on "Source" would get me the dialog.