bzip and Squeak

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Thu Mar 10 13:54:16 UTC 2005

Does anyone happen to have some classes hanging around that deal with
bzipped streams?  I found the BZip2Plugin page on the swiki
(http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2825) but it has no reference for
getting the plugin.  Also, that plugin simply provides the BZip2Proxy
which bunzips a file to a destination.  I don't need a file unzipped on
the filesystem.  I need to be able to read it into memory and process it
from there.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20