Traits playing

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Mar 11 08:28:17 UTC 2005

Hi all!

I installed Traits beta 2.1 the other day in a 3.7-basic image and
played around. Well, without having a tutorial etc, I don't have that
much to report. :)

I did create some Traits and classes and it all seemed to work just fine
(at one point a DoIt was hanging around in the browser as a method
though).

Things stopping me going forward with more playing right now are:

	- The colors. :) They probably would work fine for me, if the font was
fatter or the colors were brighter (more distinct from black). At least
the green is hard to see, I changed to accushi 12 and that helped a bit,
but it is still straining.

	- A tutorial. :) Making some traits, combining them into a class etc,
worked just fine - but it would be great with a tutorial that actually
went through all the mechanims including aliases and exclusions etc. But
I guess there is no good point in making a tutorial until the UIs are
there.

So nothing much to report from me at this stage, except for
"Congratulations on the good press!" and "Keep up the good work!".

regards, Göran