Second try (was Re: [GOODIE] MacOSXGraphVizGenerator-dd)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 11 10:26:33 UTC 2005

On 09/03/05 09:46, "John Pierce" <john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anways -- that's where I am at with it if anyone wants to help assist
> me in setting up a Mac or Unix generator I'd welcome the help.
>
> Regards,
John:

Here you got a modified GraphViz for proper work on Mac, tested with Andreas
Unix VM and with John severals VM.

I suggest embed the resulting image morph , as you could see in attached.
And parse the Plain as I suggest in previous mail and Ned confirm.

If still wish work this weekend , I'm ready and waiting.

Edgar

P.D I wish a complete and real Squeak Road Map and I put the morphs for 3.8
6599 in http://tai42.xs4all.nl/~edgar (thanks Cees) tomorrow