[ENH] autoDeselectInSMLoaderCategoryPane-sjjb

naesten at myrealbox.com naesten at myrealbox.com
Sat Mar 12 07:41:24 UTC 2005

from preamble:

"Change Set:		autoDeselectInSMLoaderCategoryPane-sjjb
Date:			12 March 2005
Author:			Samuel J. J. Bronson

I had been annoyed at having to go into the menu and choose 'unset all
filters' (also by the ensuing unsetting of all filters) just to deselect
a category for a couple days, so when I bumped into it again tonight
after playing with MultiSelectHierarchicalListMorph (from Whisker) all
day, I recognized the morph in the category pane for a
SimpleHierarchicalListMorph and knew that it was dead simple to get it
to do the right thing, so I did it. I figured there was no sense in
keeping it to myself, so here it is."!