Squeak --headless - what is the correct signal to stop Squeak?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 13 05:35:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

A related question - is there a "correct" signal to "stop" Squeak when run as
"init.d" service? I am running a Kom HTTP Server in headless mode (start and
stop using the attached script). Currently I use SIGHUP for "STOP". While it
works, I wonder if there is a more "correct" or "safe" (in the sense of not
loosing the image or whatever else could happen) signal to use...

Thanks Milan