[GraphViz][GOODIE] Unix hooks for GraphViz

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:38:27 UTC 2005

> John, I also noticed that the example program
> GraphViz class>>herarchyForClassesInCategoriesMatching: uses #overlappingPairsDo:,
> which is not present in my image. Maybe there is a method missing from
> the GraphViz package?

overlappingParisDo: came by virtue of connectors.  I just inlined the
implementation into the sample you tried it so you don't have to load
connectors to just try out the sample.  A new release of GraphViz
(r.14) is available on my SqueakSource that corrects this problem.  As
soon as I get to looking at the cross platform patches provided to me,
 I will incorporate into the package and release a new edition on SM.
Thanks much for the feedback.

Regards,

John