Update from the p2p front

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Mon Mar 14 07:30:23 UTC 2005

Cees de Groot wrote:

> I'm sorry - what do you mean, exactly?

Well, I see my node is communicated in the transcript, but when I press
'refresh' in the P2P repo browser, the packages in the network don't
show up.

Also, when I do AWGSingletonNode class>>#shutdown, TheInstance is
nilled, but the AWGSingletonNode remains in the image, referenced by
AWGServices subclasses (indirectly by processes). Does that thing die
with the time? I think, the AWGServices start another AWGSingletonNode
by using AWGSingletonNode class>>#default, but using the old dead one in
other places. Is that correct?

Regards, Markus

--
http://reauktion.de/archer/