Squeak People posting summary

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Mar 14 08:00:10 UTC 2005

Below are the most recent 5 articles that were posted on Squeak People
(http://people.squeakfoundation.org/). Apart from the articles, you will
find people's diary entries there, and an overview of the Squeak community:
who is doing what, people's "standing", etcetera. If you don't have an
account, please join - we're interested in getting to know you better!

This message is posted automatically every week by a dirty shell script.