Squeak on Handhelds, Status?

Stefan Krecher stefan at krecher.de
Mon Mar 14 18:58:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 12:28:55PM -0800, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> > Any ideas on how to implement an automatic installer (an executable
> > that installs the sw on the iPaq)?
>
>   I'd like to know the answer for this, too^^;  There must be some.

For that point it would be interesting if there are any
Command-Line-Options for the SqueakVM (iPaq, ARM), and if there's a
way to start the image without getting asked for which image to use.

Thanks,
Stefan

--
GPG fingerprint = 2E77 C256 47B1 27B8 AE07  94BE D7A1 2A3C C716 2BE9
GPG public key: http://krecher.de/pubkey.asc           ICQ #84067348