[BUG] text display does not work in MVC (sm) (et)

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Mon Mar 14 20:43:49 UTC 2005

"Yoshiki Ohshima" <yoshiki at squeakland.org> wrote:

>   Boris,
>
> > lastFont is implemented in GrafPort,
> > it came with change set  6580changesFromSql38ToJa
>
>   Oops.  How about this change?  Would do some more test with this?
A very good change! I tried to test it carefully. I could use both
TTC fonts and Strikefonts in the MVC environment. My conclusion
is that your change is not only an improvement, but the correct
solution to the problem.

Thank you very much for the quick fix!
I would be glad to see your fix included into 3.9. It is really
very important for those who use MVC.

Greetings,
Boris