Another useful snip

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 18 15:32:35 UTC 2005

hi ron

here are some keywords that can help you
	- Monticello www.wiresong.ca (packaging system for squeak better than
cvs)
	- Squeaksource (sourceforge based on Monticello) www.squeaksource.com
free to anybody to publish stuff
	- using SqueakMapPackageLoader (open... SqueakPackageLoader)
		load shout: syntax highlighting as you type
		eCompletion can be cool too.
		Refactoring Browser

ron haveFun: true

Stef