TrueType

Ron Jeffries ronjeffries at acm.org
Sat Mar 19 02:06:29 UTC 2005

On Friday, March 18, 2005, at 8:57:25 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> And on the off chance (since you mentioned Seaside) that you're using
> this within a web app - you can just do this wherever you want it to
> appear:

> html imageWithForm: t imageForm

> Seaside will take care of generating the GIF, assigning it a URL, and
> putting that as the src of your img element.

Cool ... wish I could run my site on Seaside. In the fullness of
time I'll see if I can get my ISP to make it available to me. Would
have to know more about it to see where to fit it in. Most of the
site is not very dynamic so Seaside wouldn't have much advantage.

Is it solid? Does it ever crash and need attention from the ISP? And
other questions like that?

Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com
Will Turner: This is either madness or brilliance.
Captain Jack Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.