New Squeak Project

Anthony K. akwiatko at student.nmhu.edu
Fri Mar 18 19:54:46 UTC 2005

I'm one of the students here at NMHU. We just spent a great week working
with Ron (Thanks again, Ron!), and we're all trying hard to get our
first attempt at a Seaside app ua and running.

We have a few pages about the program up at
'http://softdevapprentice.org', although nothing publicly running
Seaside or Squeak code. Yet. ;-)

Anthony