reverting to previous look and feel

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Mar 21 05:03:30 UTC 2005

Hi, Eilein,

Try installing either the "brightSqueak" or the "paloAlto" theme.
(To install a theme, use the "change theme" button in the Squeak
flap, or the "change them" menu item in the "appearance" branch of
the desktop menu.)

When you "install a theme," a large number of individual preferences
get set concurrently -- you can see precisely what each theme
installs by choosing the "browse themes" item at the bottom of the
themes menu.

After you've installed a theme, you may wish to fine-tune a few
individual preferences to capture exactly the look and feel you
prefer.

Cheers,

  -- Scott