wiki sites, wiki software, how do we go forward ?

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Wed Mar 23 10:31:04 UTC 2005

Simon Michael wrote:
> I raise this again because everything I want to do in squeak seems to
> lead to the documentation issue; which leads to the squeak wiki at
> minnow.

I would love to see better in-image documentation. Perhaps there is some
way of using Monticello (or parts of Monticello, or at least the basic
ideas) to manage distributed patches to documentation from within the
Squeak environment? That, to me, is the ideal solution: a browser-like
tool for managing a local, in-image wiki-like thing with the full
environment available.

Tony
--
  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
    [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
  []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net