wiki sites, wiki software, how do we go forward ?

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:52:58 UTC 2005

Good points, Göran.  Also, Squeak is such a fluid, rapidly-changing
thing that documentation has a hard time keeping current.  I think
that the 'Universes' stuff is probably relevant to this; seems like it
might be better to work on a manual/magic-book for a stable universe,
rather than just 'for Squeak' in general.