[Goodie][Enh] SnapView provides clean screen shots and snapshot images of morphs. ([closed] on Mantis ID 1015)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Mar 25 18:16:37 UTC 2005

Thanks for going ahead and posting this on Mantis, that's a great help.
When you do that you do not need to also send the post to the list.
However I can understand wanting to send the announcement, but when you
do so please leave off the leading tags in which case BFAV will ignore
it and we will not then end up with a duplicate entry in both databases
(BFAV and Mantis).

Thank you!

Ken Causey