Multithreading

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Sat Mar 26 02:08:15 UTC 2005

I forgot to attach the code I'm executing:

parseFile: fileName
	| file stream newLineChar line |
	file _ FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: fileName.
	newLineChar _ Character cr.
	stream _ file readStream.
	[stream atEnd]
		whileFalse:
			[line _ stream upTo: newLineChar.
			 Transcript show: '.'.].
	stream close.

As you can see, it simply reads the file with no parsing or anything
fancy (yet).

Thanks,
Daniel