[BUG][FIX] RBFormatter>>maybeJoinLinesFrom:([closed] on Mantis ID 1017)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Mar 29 16:52:07 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 10:50 +0200, Alain Plantec wrote:
> I've registered into impara.de <mailto:webmaster at impara.de> but now I
> can't confirm it because
> it always says that my account may be blocked or disabled...
> must I wait or ... ?
> thank
> alain

Alain,

I assume you are talking about the account with the username 'apl'?  If
not please correct me.  I don't see anything obviously wrong with your
account but I don't have complete access and may not be able to tell.
You get this error after having entered your username and password on
the login page?  Are you certain you are using the correct password?  I
believe Mantis requires cookie support, do you perhaps have that
disabled?  I'm just speculating here.  One of the Mantis administrators
may have something more useful to offer.

Ken Causey