Multithreading

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Wed Mar 30 15:53:29 UTC 2005

I went ahead a tried to give OmniBase a shot only to discover the
following:

	"OmniBase is currently fully supported only on Win32 platform.
	For other OS's one has to fully implement file locking and file
sharing flags."

This is from
ODBFileStream>>createOn:createMode:accessMode:shareMode:cacheMode:

Is there a version of OmniBase that works in Linux?

Thanks,
Daniel