[BUG?] Re: funny issue with #valueWithArguments:

Larry Trutter ltrutter at onemain.com
Thu Mar 31 13:57:25 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm in the process of moving it to the Mantis.

But I thought I let you know right away that I am able to reproduce this
issue in the latest Squeak image (3.9a with latest updates) so it is not
just you. :-)

I seen this similar behaviour before in the IBM VisualAge Smalltalk
product.  I vaguely remember it might be due to event-handling or timing
issues (at least for VisualAge Smalltalk) but I'll have to check with
one of the programmers on my team at work.

Larry Trutter